Black Friday sales start early on GOG.com
Black Friday starts early this year for GOG.com starting Tuesday Playdead’s INSIDE and Limbo join the sale with limbo being 80% off or FREE for people who connect GOG.com to their steam account.
In addition here are some of the highlight choice deals you shouldn’t dare to pass up!
— Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition 50% OFF
Gather your party and get ready for a new, back-to-the-roots RPG adventure! Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see. Join up with a friend to play online in co-op and make your own adventures with the powerful RPG toolkit.
Everything’s more fun with a friend and Original Sin is no different! Drop-in, drop-out multiplayer lets you play online or in your living room, with local split-screen co-op and a controller-friendly UI. Adventure together or explore completely different places, right from the same sofa!
– Enjoy side-by-side co-op play with friends, family, and demons summoned from other-worldly planes
– Tired of your mouse and keyboard? Get full controller support for one and two players on all major platforms (PC, Mac, Linux)
– Hear the world come alive with full AAA voice-overs for all characters
– Enjoy a bigger and better story, with new quests, locations, and characters with new dialogue.
– Discover new battle styles with Dual Wielding, Wands, and Grenades – Try new game modes including Explorer Mode (for players who want to focus on story and/or are genre novices) and Honour Mode (for experienced tacticians ready to face brutal encounters, puzzles, and new monsters)
– New and improved user interface, graphics, animations, sounds, and visual effects
- Become part of a reactive, living and vast open world. Explore many different environments, fight all kinds of fantastical creatures and discover tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping party- and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos to overcome your many foes: Use magic to make it rain on your enemies, then cast a lightning spell to fry them to a crisp.
- Experiment with different skill combinations to ruin the day for enemies and townspeople alike.
- Play with a friend in co-op multiplayer. Make decisions together (or disagree entirely), as your interactions and relationship with your partner influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of the Divinity universe. No prior experience with other Divinity games is necessary, however. The game takes place well before its predecessors, Divine Divinity and Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga, but will still feel familiar to fans.
- Classless character creation lets you design the character of your choice. Endless item interaction and combinations take exploration and experimentation to another level of freedom.
— Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 75% OFF
Los Angeles always had a thriving night life but no one really knows what lurks behind the glittering lights and seedy nightclubs. While mortals live their normal lives, clans of vampires conspire and scheme to further their own mysterious goals. As a newly-sired vampire, you are put to trial by the Prince of the city for your sire’s wrongdoings. A lone voice spares you from the Final Death and you become a pawn in the Prince’s plans.
- Swear allegiance to one of seven unique clans, then use an array of vampiric disciplines, such as Dementation, Celerity, or Animalism, to achieve your goals.
- Superbly written dialogue with a unique feel and tone for each clan.
- Customize your Kindred the way you see fit, from the dialogue choices you make to the skills you improve.
— S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% OFF
Year 2012. Six years passed since the time of the Second catastrophe to have made the April events of 1986 fade. The game is set in the Chernobyl exclusion zone which turned from a destiny-breaker place into a threat to all mankind. The Zone is reluctant to open up its mysteries and needs to be forced to do it. It is a rare hero who can reach the very heart of the Zone onto find out what danger awaits him there. A danger which, compared to marauders and enemy groupings, all monsters and anomalies, will seem a mere preparation to the meeting with something more fatal and threatening. But for now… get ready, hero. Collect artifacts and trade, grope your path and keep an eye on the rear, catch roentgens and fight – only make sure you survive! And then, perhaps, if you are persistent and truly lucky, you will find out why all this had fallen on you.
- Authentic objectives of the Chernobyl exclusion zone – the power engineers city of Pripyat, Chernobyl NPP, Chernobyl-2 complex of over-the-horizon detection and more.
- Freedom of movement around the storyline, limited only by the player’s will and abilities.
- Unique multiplayer modes implemented within the game entourage – artefacts collection, anomalies, radiation, weather effects, day & night change etc.
— Kerbal Space Program 40% OFF
Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where players create their own space program. In KSP, you must build space-worthy craft, capable of flying your crew out into space, without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn’t). So strap yourself in, and get ready to try some Rocket Science!
- The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
- Fully-fledged, Physics-based Space Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
- Take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities.
- Fly out to Moons and other Planets.
- Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
- Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
- Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
- Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
- Full control over the ship’s setup allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
- Dock spacecraft together to build Space Stations, Massive Starships, or even surface bases on other worlds.
- Manage your crewmembers, hire them, and send them out into space and make them into heroes.
- Research and Develop new technologies to advance your Space Program.
- Take on Missions to attract interest in your Space Program.
- Discover new worlds and expand the scientific knowledge of Kerbalkind.
- And a whole lot more!
— Grim Dawn 40% OFF
Enter an apocalyptic fantasy world where humanity is on the brink of extinction, iron is valued above gold and trust is hard earned. This ARPG features complex character development, hundreds of unique items, crafting and quests with choice & consequence.
- Dual Class – Combine any of six distinct classes with over 25 skills and modifiers per class. Base classes include Soldier, Demolitionist, Occultist, Nightblade, Arcanist and Shaman.
- Hundreds of Item Skills – Augment your class build with a diverse array of over 250 unique skills granted by items and equipment add-ons.
- Collect hundreds of Items – Common, magical, rare, epic and legendary classes of loot. Plus over 20,000 possible magical affix combinations and over 200 rare affixes.
- Quests with Choice and Consequence – You will face tough decisions that leave significant impacts upon the world. Strangers on the road, desperate families and even entire villages may live or perish based on your actions. Currently over 35 quests with 75+ lore notes to be collected.
- Friendly and Enemy Factions – Earn favor with human factions to unlock additional quest lines, vendor discounts and special faction-based items and augments. Some neutral factions you can be turned into allies but aiding one will make the enemy of another. Hostile factions will remember your deeds and deepen their hatred of you, sending out large packs and elite heroes to hunt you down.
- Devotion, an additional layer of skill customization allows you to acquire bonuses and powerful secondary effects for your class skills. These are unlocked from a giant constellation map with points acquired by finding and restoring destroyed or corrupted shrines hidden throughout the world.
- Rebuild the World – Help human enclaves survive and flourish by securing vital necessities, rebuilding structures and rescuing survivors who can then lend their services to your cause.
- 4 Person Multiplayer – Connect with Friends or make new allies in glorious multiplayer. Multiplayer encounters will put your teamwork to the ultimate challenge.
- Fast-paced Visceral Combat – Enemy blood spatters, ragdoll physics and satisfying enemy death effects. Smash in doors and fight house to house, leaving a path of demolished furniture in your wake.
- Rotatable Camera – If you choose to survey the full beauty of the world and always fight from the most optimal angle. Levels are still designed so that players are not forced to rotate the camera; it is purely optional.
- Secrets and Perils Abound – 200+ Enemy heroes and bosses, hand-configured with their own unique arrays of deadly skills. 20+ secret areas hidden behind crumbling walls, hidden gaps and mysterious locked doors. Explode obstacles or repair structures to open new paths.
- Rogue-Like Dungeons – Descend into special locked challenge dungeons that require a rare crafted key, where enemy levels increase as you progress and player teleport is disabled. There is no way out except to complete the dungeon or die trying.
- Dynamic Weather – The world is brought to life with region-specific climates and a variety of weather effects. A sunny day can cloud over with mild rain showers that builds into a booming thunderstorm. Variable wind gusts blow grass and affect objects like windmills.
- Recipe Based Crafting – Collect over 250 crafting recipes that allow you to combine salvaged components into unique crafted items and then, later, use those basic crafted items with higher-tiered recipes to complete items of amazing power.
- Reclaim Skill Points – The ability to pay to reclaim points alleviates the fear and frustration of having to make early, uninformed skill choices that could permanently gimp a character.
— Day of the Tentacle Remastered 33% OFF
Originally released by LucasArts in 1993 as a sequel to Ron Gilbert’s ground breaking Maniac Mansion, Day of the Tentacle is a mind-bending, time travel, cartoon puzzle adventure game in which three unlikely friends work together to prevent an evil mutated purple tentacle from taking over the world! Now, over twenty years later, Day of the Tentacle is back in a remastered edition that features all new hand-drawn, high resolution artwork, with remastered audio, music and sound effects (which the original 90s marketing blurb described as ‘zany!’)
- 100% new hand painted, high resolution artwork
- Switch on the ﬂy between classic mode and remastered mode
- Remastered high quality voices, sound effects and music, with emulated “iMuse” style dynamic music
- Choose between two remastered music modes: modernized, re-voiced music, or classic music which sounds just like it did in the 90s
- Concept Art Browser
- Highly customizable user interface and experience, with mix and match options for old and new play styles – play with the verb bar in remastered mode, or the new verb dial in classic mode
- Commentary track with original creators: Tim Schafer, Dave Grossman, Larry Ahern, Peter Chan, Peter McConnell and Clint Bajakian.
- Game within a game: Includes full playable version of Maniac Mansion!
— Banished 75% OFF
Banished is a city building game where you control a group of exiled people who are restarting their lives in the wilderness. They have only the clothes on their backs and a cart filled with supplies from their homeland. The townspeople work, build, get older, have children, and eventually die. Keeping them healthy, happy, and fed are essential to making a successful town grow. Any structure can be built at any time, provided that your people have collected the resources to do so.
- Build a city with any layout you want with almost no restriction on when, what, and where you build.
- Keep the population happy and healthy by providing them with food and warm shelter.
- Watch the town grow as you assign 20 different jobs to build buildings, grow food, craft tools and clothing, and more!
The black friday sale lasts until November 27th while the free limbo copy for people who connect their steam with their gog account will last until January 1st. This is an excellent opportunity to knock off some of those items on your wishlist!