Darksiders Warmastered Edition is Out Now on Consoles
THQ Nordic continue their spree of refreshing old classic titles with Darksiders Warmastered Edition. Get it Warmastered, instead of remastered? Well THQ Nordic hopes you get it, so take a look at this trailer and see if you think you want to revisit the awesome hack and slash action of Darksiders in some all new glorious 4K 60FPS gameplay.
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War who is the first Horseman of the Apocalypse stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth. So we get Darksiders, one of my all time favorite hack and slash RPGs. The games features:
- Apocalyptic Power
– Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal
– Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Epic Quest
– Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
- Character Progression
– Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Battle Heaven and Hell
– Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
Price and Specs
The PC version of the game will be released on November 29, while the Wii U version will follow at a later stage, the current release is for PS4 and Xbox One. The Steam version is expected to be priced at 20$ US.