Sci-Fi Music Shooter Aaero Available Now
Kicked Started rhythmic shooter is available today on Xbox One, Play Station 4, and PC!
Talented indie studio Mad Fellows Games, in cooperation with Reverb Triple XP, are proud today to releaseAaero, a music-fueled, aerial-combat game.
Independent two-man team Mad Fellows bring you Aaero, game that synergizes high-speed sci-fi shooting action with immersive music elements to deliver an amazing audio-visual experience. Speed through stunning, stylized environments as you trace ribbons of light, all the while releasing the energy in the game’s music. Encounter strange enemies, evade incoming obstacles, and overcome epic boss battles — all driven by an incredible licensed soundtrack from Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, The Prototypes, Neosignal and many more.
Paul Norris, Co-Founder and Creative Director of Mad Fellows Games said in a press release today:
“The journey of developing Aaero has been an incredible experience of lows and highs and the ultimate high is launching the game today I want to thank all our supporters, Kickstarter backers, and anyone who enjoyed playing the game throughout this whole development process. I’m really proud that we delivered an original video game that synthesizes music with gameplay mechanics to create a truly different and – in my opinion – very cool experience.”
- Pilot your craft through dynamic environments, negotiating obstacles and battling enemies, all synced to a banging soundtrack.
- Licensed music from the superstars of the EDM genre including Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, Neosignal, Astronaut, Barely Alive and many more.
- Soar through 15 different levels, each painstakingly crafted by the music in mind to create vivid soundscapes
- Encounter mammoth boss creatures and use strategic shooting and music energy to defeat these monstrosities.
- Ground-breaking technology that pulls freeform gameplay into perfect time with the music.
- Four game modes – Normal, Advanced, Master and Chill-out (a relaxed, practice-focused mode)
- Online leaderboards – Compete for the top score on each level