Destroy cities and watch the world burn in VR with MIGHTY MONSTER MAYHEM
Renowned for your research in cryptozoology and mutations, you were ridiculed and outcast from the scientific community while trying to prove the existence of monsters. After recombining cryptid DNA, you found a way to bolster the human immune system and increase strength. However, your research has been deemed fraudulent – and the local Cryptozoological Research and Progenation chapter has cut your funding. In a last-ditch effort to validate your work, you’ve decided to give the scientific community a live demonstration by drinking one of your molecular mutation liquids and transforming into a legendary monster .
Choose to blend your DNA with one of five different creatures including Cthulhu Carl, Ronald the Rock, Ian Insectoid, Toni the Oni, or Gorzilla (a.k.a., “Todd” – who doesn’t like labels) and start wreaking havoc across town. Use the HTC Vive’s motion controllers to tear down skyscrapers, munch on unsuspecting pedestrians, and monster-punch everything you see. Need to reach a new vantage point or hit a target that’s just out of reach? No problem: Use the motion controllers to climb the tallest buildings and throw objects like the good monster you are.
Play through the single-player campaign and make 9 cities crumble at your feet. Rampaging alone is fun – but reducing everything to rubble with friends is even better. Unleash your fury online as you battle with (or against) your friends – and lay waste to the human world!
* Tear down entire cities building by building and stomp your way around town.
* Challenge or join your friends in multiplayer destruction.
* Obliterate cities in single-player mode.
* Choose your monster: Cthulhu Carl, Ronald the Rock, Ian Insectoid, Toni the Oni or Gorzilla (a.k.a. “Todd”).
* Climb buildings, throw objects, and monster-punch things!
* Wreck everything in sight, earn a high score, and climb tall buildings (along with the leaderboards).
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Mighty Monster Mayhem will be available on Steam VR/HTC Vive next Thursday, April 20 for $8.99 – 40% off the game’s retail price. The sale will end a week after launch (April 27).