RELEASE DATE and TRAILER revealed for Coatsink’s cyberpunk virtual reality RPG
Coatsink’s cyberpunk RPG Augmented Empire will launch exclusively on Samsung Gear VR (powered by Oculus) on July 13th 2017.
Augmented Empire takes place on the island of New Savannah, an isolated neo-noir city divided into three tiers by the Citizen Grade System. While the citizens deemed of high societal value live in luxury at the summit, outliers and criminals are forced to live in squalor at the island’s depths.
From the armchair of your secluded hideout, control a team of six misfits in a world rendered as ‘augmented reality’, while interacting with the office around you to investigate new developments, make calls, and develop the skills of your team.
- Gamepad and Gear VR Controller support.
- 10+ hours of gameplay across 26 missions, combining exploration and turn-based action.
- Cyberpunk story featuring 6 upgradable characters and 60 environments.
- Full voice cast including:
- Kate Mulgrew ( Star Trek Voyager)
- Nick Frost (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz)
- Doug Cockle (The Witcher series)
- Garrick Hagon (Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, Horizon: Zero Dawn)
Augmented Empire will be available to purchase on Samsung Gear VR on July 13th 2017 for $9.99, £7.99 and €9.99.