Indie platformer PAULI’S ADVENTURE ISLAND heading to iOS and Windows 10
Stop mechanical monsters from ruining your island home in the retro platformer PAULI’S ADVENTURE ISLAND – launching on iOS and Windows 10 Tuesday, July 18:
Hop, dash, fly, and float in this charming side-scrolling platformer that harkens back to the days of Super Mario Bros. and (why not?) Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout 🙂
Bunny buddies Pauli and Gemmi discover that their beloved island has been overrun by mechanical monsters determined to build an enormous, exclusive resort. Now it’s up to Pauli, Gemmi – and you! – to do something about the invaders. Dash through more than 30 unique levels across 4 spectacular worlds. Explore rolling hills, mysterious forests, dark caves, and ancient temples to collect the stars scattered throughout – and help Pauli and Gemmi stave off those evil machines!
* Classic platformer: Dash your way through a fun, 2D side-scrolling world.
* Choose your hero: Play as bunnies Pauli or Gemmi!
* Unique worlds: Explore 30+ levels across 4 sprawling worlds.
* Epic challenge: Battle menacing enemies and avoid treacherous obstacles.
* Achievements: Earn and unlock coveted achievements.
* Precise controls: Customize in-game control settings.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Pauli’s Adventure Island will be available on the App Store and Windows Store Tuesday, July 18. The game will also have a major content update on Google Play at that time – with additional sound effects, enhanced world map graphics, and an extended storyline. The App Store and Google Play versions will be free-to-play with one $1.99 in-app purchase that removes ads. The Windows Store version is a premium app that will be available for $1.99.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Founded in 2015, HEJVISJ (“to go home” in local Dutch) is a small, indie-game studio based in the Netherlands. The studio focuses on creating beautiful games with an emphasis on non-violence and accessibility – and with roots as far back as the early 8-bit days. Always forward-thinking, the team at HEJVISJ has already started working on their next game. To learn more about HEJVISJ, please visit http://hejvisj.com.
Questions about Pauli’s Adventure Island? Interested in a promo code? Click on the link below and we’ll hook you up 🙂
May 16, 2017
This is a guest post by: Gus of the Dorks, who can be found on twitch and youtube. Prey is, if nothing else,a game that treads a well beaten path without making much of an atempt to set itself apart.
- Great people all! twitter.com/LordFluffyButt…
about 1 day ago
- Aniplex of America Launches US Teaser Site and Reveals Key Visual for Summer Action Comedy Anime: kitsuga.com/2018/01/19/ani… Fionna Schweit
about 1 day ago
- Loot Anime December Unboxing (Underdog): youtu.be/8uLpkWKaxdI?a via @YouTube
about 2 days ago