Check Out New Sudden Strike 4 Gameplay in Latest General’s Handbook Developer Video
Sudden Strike 4 is a game we have reported on in the past. Its a good game with classic RTS mechanics thats going to be available on several platforms. To prepare you for the final push to the frontlines, Kalypso has released the first of three new videos in the official “General’s Handbook” developer series hosted by Sudden Strike 4 producer Christian Schlütter. The new series introduces the three main factions of Sudden Strike 4 — the German, Allied and Soviet forces. Each video is packed with exciting details from the developers, with close examinations of the various units each faction will command. You can also pick up some strategic tips ahead of launch to get ahead of the curve when you take on Sudden Strike 4’s 20+ missions over its three campaigns!
That is Tthe first video which is following the German campaign and is available now. “General’s Handbook” videos showcasing the Allied and Soviet campaigns will follow this week on Kalypso’s social media and community channels.
About Sudden Strike 4
Sudden Strike 4 holds true to many of its traditional (and differentiating) gameplay elements that are the hallmark of the series, such as a focus on careful unit preservation and tactical exploitation of strength vs. weakness – rather than resource gathering and replacement unit construction.
This installment is not only a perfect return for long-standing fans of the series but also an excellent first introduction for a new audience to one of the best World War II RTS experiences available, particularly on console, where similar titles are few and far between. Regardless of platform, executing masterful military maneuvers in Sudden Strike 4 is almost effortless, limited only by your and your opponent’s strategic prowess.
Features of Sudden Strike 4:
- Sudden Strike 4 offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting
- Three campaigns with over 20 missions to test your tactical skills and determining the outcome of significant WWII battles
- As one of nine commanders, lead your army on the battlegrounds of the biggest military conflict in history
- Command more than 100 authentic units – including the Königstiger tank, the Katyusha rocket launcher and the Hawker Typhoon fighter plane
- ‘Pause and play’ system allows you to suspend the action while issuing detailed commands and maneuvers to your units
- Pit yourself against other commanders in the competitive multiplayer mode
- The PC version features modding support with Steam Workshop integration
Sudden Strike 4 is scheduled for a digital release on Steam on Friday, August 11, 2017 worldwide. The physical retail edition for PlayStation®4 and digital download edition on the Playstation® Store will launch on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 across North America.