Post Human W.A.R is out of early access December 14th
Game publisher Playdius and Indie dev Studio Chahut are thrilled to announce that
Post Human W.A.R is a turn-based tactical and psychological strategy game. Form your armies and set off on an adventure through solo campaigns, or face other players online!
Since the the start of its early access, a lot of content was added to Post Human W.A.R: new languages, visuals, effects, balancing… And also a new core features: the CHAMPION. Victory is now achieved by finding and defeating the hidden opponent’s champion, allowing even more subterfuges and deceitful strategies!
- No room for randomness: All your victories on the battlefield will be rightfully earned.
- A psychological game of bluff: A champion is hidden inside your enemy lines. Unmasking and killing him will grant you victory!
- An absurd and original post-apocalyptic background: Will you lead the brute force of wild animals, household robots converted to warfare or an army of intellectual apes in tracksuit?
- Faction-specific campaigns: Depending on your choice you will either fight for R-Patch, Wraak, or Anthropists beliefs. Find out how the battles for domination went down.
Post Human W.A.R will be fully released on
- Real-Time Strategy and Digital Card Game Golem Gates is coming to PC kitsuga.com/2018/01/23/rea… Fionna Schweit
about 1 hour ago
- Fate/Grand Order Hits 2 Million Downloads kitsuga.com/2018/01/23/fat… Kate Wellington
about 3 hours ago
- JRPG LOST SPHEAR is now available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation4 and STEAM kitsuga.com/2018/01/23/jrp… Fionna Schweit
about 4 hours ago