Castle of Heart gets a release date
Some time ago I wrote about Castle of Heart a new action platformer from Polish developer 7Levels. We knew little about the game at that time, but since then much has been revealed. Today 7Levels also announced a release date. Castle of Heart, will be available to on the Nintendo eShop in Europe, North America, Mexico and Australia from 23rd of March 2018 at price $14.99/€14.99/£13,49. For such a low price can you really turn down this fun platformer with a distinctly Castlevania look to it?
CASTLE OF HEART MAIN FEATURES
- A unique main character: a knight turned into stone who needs to keep fighting to avoid disintegrating
- 20 completely different levels in 4 beautiful environments loosely inspired by real-life locations
- Roughly 50 types of both short- and long-range weapons, allowing each gamer to find their own, individual combat style
- HD Rumble support, further increasing players’ immersion
- At least 7 hours of addictive, exciting gameplay
- Epic boss fights at the end of every location
- Breathtaking graphic design
- Numerous power-ups that enrich the gameplay
Castle of Heart offers beautiful and detailed 3D graphics with changing landscapes, weather conditions, and rich backgrounds. The game’s aesthetics and bestiary are in equal parts inspired by Slavic mythology, with some environmental details derived straight from famous, mystical locations in Poland, the developers’ home country, and the dark fantasy atmosphere of the best action platformer titles from the genre’s golden age. All of this makes Castle of Heart the perfect mix of classic influences and modern design, utilizing the spectrum of the Switch’s features, which will enchant both fans of the genre and newcomers alike.