CITADEL: FORGED WITH FIRE LAUNCHES THE ULTIMATE FLYING SPORT IN BROOMSTICK LEAGUE MODE
Citadel: Forged with Fire is one of those survival games that’s all about making your own story. Think ARK but in a land of magic and wonder. Think harry potter meets ARK and you sort of have a good idea. I played the game for a bit with friends some time back and wrote about my experiences here. The long and short of it is, this is a fun game to play with friends, and as its currently early access and needs some work. Since then Blue Isle have been hard at work on the game fixing, adding, and expanding its world. Today they announced that a long promised piece, Broomstick flying sport, is launching. And yes, you can recreate that game that J. K. Rawling invented if you want in game.
Citadel: Forged With Fire Broomstick League Features:
- Exciting New Game Mode: Players are organized into teams of up to five players and teleported to a brand-new arena, with each match lasting five minutes.
- Build Your Own Arenas and Make Your Own Game: Unlock the Net and Ball Pedestal structure items to build your own completely unique arenas within the game’s sandbox environment! Use the open-ended tools to create your own alternative sports and games.
- New Game Mechanics: Players now have access to new passing and shooting mechanics to make nimble plays and score dramatic goals.
- Point Scoring System: Goals scored in the large main net will be worth one point and goals scored in a smaller horizontal net will be worth two points. Score the most points to win the match!
- Fully Playable Brooms and Armor: Craft and equip brooms and armor that are fully functional outside of the Broomstick arena.
Blue Isle Studios has launched a massive new content update for the magical world of Citadel: Forged With Fire. The all new Broomstick League game mode teleports players to an arena where they are put into teams of up to five and as they compete, on their brooms, in a soccer-like match up amongst the clouds. Players compete against one another to score points and unlock new armor and brooms that they can use in and out of the arena. Citadel: Forged With Fire is available on Steam for $12.49 (50% discount).
Alex Tintor managing director of Blue Isle Studios said of the new update:
“Broomstick League opens up a whole new realm of customization opportunities for players, and we are really excited to see players tap into their creative side and see what their imagination leads them to create,” “We have already seen players create golf courses and this is just the beginning.”
kitsuga 2: electric kitsuugaloo
- Xbox at E3 2018 Showcase kitsuga.com/2018/06/22/xbo… Fionna Schweit
about 1 day ago
- LIFE IS STRANGE 2 IS COMING SEPTEMBER 27, 2018 kitsuga.com/2018/06/22/lif… Fionna Schweit
about 2 days ago
- Blood Stained Ritual of the Night E3 2018 hands on preview: Castlevania lives again kitsuga.com/2018/06/22/blo… Fionna Schweit
about 2 days ago