Point and click horror game Without Escape is coming April 24
Onece upon a time, all games were either text based, or point and click. It was a very dark time in gaming, in the most literal sense. Now we have full motion graphics, running on machines that cost thousnads of dollars, and display cutting edge true to life graphics. Yet, many players long to return to that simplicity, so developers have risen to that demand and point and click games are back.
One such game that hopes to capture that nostalgia is Without Escape. Without Escape is a point-and-click horror game inspired by classics such as Myst, Night Trap, and The Adventures of Willy Beamish and is set to launch April 24 on Steam (Windows, Mac, and Linux), itch.io, and Windows Store.
The game features:
- Reconnect with the past through classic point-and-click exploration.
- Overcome enigmatic puzzles that will test your wits.
- Play your way with gamepad, keyboard and mouse support.
- Immerse yourself in the game’s oppressive atmosphere with a chilling soundtrack.
- Gaze upon 1080p pre-rendered backgrounds.
- Discover multiple endings, secrets, and Easter eggs.
- Race against your friends and others with online leaderboards.