Graveyard keeper emerges from the dark, Stardew valley but with dead people
Last year at PAX I played a little game at Tiny Builds orange booth called Graveyard Keeper. I broke the demo, much to the chagrin of the person who was demoing it for me. Clearly the game had much work to still be done. Now nearly a year later Tiny Build is ready to show a new version of that game to the world with a 5 minute game play trailer. So go enjoy what I was playfully told was “Stardew Valley” but with dead people. Then head over to GraveyardKeeper.com and sign up for the alpha test!
After you take a gander at the video and sign up for the alpha test make sure you also check out the games devlog on the game’s Steam Page. Developed by Lazy Bear Games in Saint Petersburg, Russia. Graveyard Keeper is a historically inaccurate medieval graveyard management sim that is coming to PC & Xbox One in 2018. No concrete dates are announced yet.
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you
really want to spend money on that proper hotdog meat for the festival when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable resources & craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business, go ahead and gather valuable resources scattered in the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Make business alliances. These dead bodies don’t need all that blood, do they? Why not sell it to someone who can put it to good use. Same for body parts. Hey, it’s being efficient with recycling!
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without these. Take a trip into the unknown and find useful new ingredients which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers. Capitalism.
kitsuga 2: electric kitsuugaloo
- The Legendary American Spy Amelia Joins Assault Spy! kitsuga.com/2018/07/20/the… Fionna Schweit
about 15 hours ago
- STOIC AND HYPER RPG PARTNER UP FOR 4-PART TABLETOP ROLE PLAYING SERIES kitsuga.com/2018/07/19/sto… Fionna Schweit
about 2 days ago
- Seven Seas Licenses Ten New Titles at Anime Expo 2018 kitsuga.com/2018/07/18/sev… Fionna Schweit
about 3 days ago