Cryofall hopes to be the next great multiplayer survival RPG
The great wave of survival games may finally be over (only to be replaced with battle royal sadly) but that hasn’t stopped those with a passion from making more games in the genre. Atomic Torch Studios is one such studio, with a passion for survival and 2D games. So, why not create something that does both! Well they did, enter Cryofall. A new 2D survival game about a stranded crew, that needs to get home.
CryoFall introduces a fresh take on the cooperative multiplayer survival genre. Featuring stunning 2D graphics that impart a unique handcrafted feel. CryoFall challenges you to explore new worlds while uncovering long-forgotten secrets and technologies. As you progress you will piece together the story of the planet’s long-lost citizens. You and other crash survivors must find ways to thrive on a harsh and unforgiving planet. Then build a functioning colony. Start small then work your way up to a massive automated colony, and conquer the planet.
Its not just a new survival game though. Atomic Torch have gone the extra mile and set up their own RENKEI™ Engine. Empowered with it, hundreds of players can venture forth alone, or band together on the same server, to build bases, grow colonies, conquer neighbouring territories and create powerful civilizations.
- Craft to Survive: Discover new crafting recipes and components and use them to create higher level gear, tools, weapons, armor
and chemicals. Or create a manufacturing plant that does the work for you: smelt raw ore into metal, pump oil and refine it to power your equipment, turn waste into mulch to fertilize your garden, or even brew beer!
- Become a Technological Powerhouse: Unlock a range of technological advancements, from construction to cooking, industry to medicine – with many more to discover. The more you unlock, the more advanced your society becomes.
- Discover Hidden Talents: The more time you put into using your skills, the stronger you’ll become. Through your actions in-game, you can discover new, hidden talents, and improve them over time, unlocking bonuses along the way.
- Start a War for the Ages: Does a neighboring colony have what you need? Just take it. Who needs friends when you can develop your combat skills through progression, as you craft advanced armor and weapons to conquer the world?
- Build a Thriving Economy: Sometimes you need allies. Unite with other colonies and become trading partners by establishing trading posts, mint currency and offer your colony’s services to build strong bonds that will help your civilizations to blossom.
- Make CryoFall Your Own: AtomicTorch’s powerful, custom-built RENKEI™ Engine allows for extensive modding, including real-time code editing. What’s more, you can create your own maps with the CryoFallmap creator tool and start your own private servers.
kitsuga 2: electric kitsuugaloo
- A note from the Editor kitsuga.com/2018/08/07/a-n… Fionna Schweit
about 1 week ago
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Gets a New Trailer kitsuga.com/2018/08/03/dra… Fionna Schweit
about 2 weeks ago
- Unboxing and Review Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo RGB Keyboard: youtu.be/7mjAznGqHPs?a via @YouTube
about 2 weeks ago