2064: Read Only Memories comes to the Switch August 14th
The onslaught of good RPG games continues to hit the Nintendo Switch. This time it’s Midboss’s excellent Cyber-Punk PRG 2064: Read Only Memories. One of 2015’s most popular RPG’s, small studio Midboss was one of the first to use Unity to create a game that was as much art as it was game. With a fantastic cast of Cyber-Punk characters and a retro art style. Players loved its dialog choices, old school game play, and of course the Cyber-Punk setting. Already released for the PSP, the game was a prime candidate for Switch. Now after selling over 200,000 copies across Xbox, PlayStation, and PC, 2064: Read only Memories is coming to the Switch, on August 14.
Follow Turing. Who claims to be the world’s first fully sapient ROM (Relationship and Organizational Manager) on a mysterious investigation after the disappearance of their creator. Turing is as witty as they are cute. Depending on player choices can become a close companion while helping solve point-and-click puzzles and problem-solving minigames.
The city of Neo San-Francisco transposes modern day social issues into a hopeful cyberpunk future by asking questions about identity, individuality and what it is to be human. With a diverse cast of characters, each fully voiced by talents including industry legends Melissa Hutchison (The Walking Dead), Adam Harrington (Middle Earth: Shadow of War, The Wolf Among Us) and more, 2064: Read Only Memories Integral puts the focus on meaningful interactions and choices while exploring topics such as advanced AI, cybernetic enhancements and genetic experimentation.
- video clips from the cutting room floor
- a jukebox with never-before-heard tracks, as well as all of the voice acting
- other polish and content added to the game since its initial launch.
kitsuga 2: electric kitsuugaloo
- A note from the Editor kitsuga.com/2018/08/07/a-n… Fionna Schweit
about 1 week ago
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age Gets a New Trailer kitsuga.com/2018/08/03/dra… Fionna Schweit
about 2 weeks ago
- Unboxing and Review Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo RGB Keyboard: youtu.be/7mjAznGqHPs?a via @YouTube
about 2 weeks ago